Skip to content

Out of Country student enrollment will/may need the following:

  1. Withdrawal packet from previous school which should include an official transcript from 6th, 7th and 8th grade.

  2. Copies of recent middle school report cards.

  3. Previous school contact information.

  4. Standardized testing information.

  5. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or any special class information.

  6. Immunization card transposed by a doctor/Health Department to DH 680 Form.

  7. Completed Enrollment Forms

  8. Proof of residence-current bill containing name and address of parent/guardian.