Skip to content

Out of state student enrollment will/may need the following.

  1. Withdrawal packet from previous school which should include an official transcript from 6th, 7th and 8th grade.
  2. Copies of recent middle school report cards.
  3. Previous school contact information.
  4. Standardized testing information.
  5. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or any special class information.
  6. Immunization card transposed by a doctor/Health Department to DH 680 Form.
  7. Copy of a doctor completed physical examination.
  8. Completed Enrollment Forms
  9. Proof of residence-current bill containing name and address of parent/guardian. 

Unhappy couple have problems on moving day Tired unhappy young Caucasian couple sit on sofa in new living room feel unmotivated unpacking. Upset stressed millennial man and woman have fight quarrel unboxing packages relocating moving. moving stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images